When you’re new to Fiverr, it can be hard to know what kind of services to offer. And when you’re looking at the most popular Fiverr Gigs, it can be tempting to try and copy them. But while there’s nothing wrong with taking inspiration from others, it’s important to make sure that your Gig is unique. In this article, we’ll give you 100 ideas for Fiverr Gigs that you can use to get started!
Cartoons & Caricatures
1) Draw one realistic cartoon character
2) Draw a cute anime chibi picture
3) Sketch a funny photo
4) Create a stylized portrait
5) Create a realistic avatar
6) Draw a pixel character
7) Illustrate in manga or anime style
8) Draw a photo as a water color portrait
9) Draw a pet as a cartoon
10) Create a digital caricature based on a photo
11) Create retro pop art in Lichtenstein style
12) Draw a couple Caricature
13) Turn a photo into a painting
14) Create a vector portrait
15) Draw using a quirky and fun style
16) Create a custom superhero character
17) Draw using a comic style
18) Develop a creative logo design
19) Design a hand drawn logo
20) Improve on a current logo or concept
21) Create a customized vintage logo
22) Design a signature-styled logo
23) Create a 3D logo
24) Design a minimal vector icon
25) Digitalize a logo for embroidery
26) Design a professional signature
27) Create a cartoon logo
28) Fix small website issues
29) Make a plan to improve an AdWords campaign
30) Setup Google analytics
31) Create a full SEO report
32) Analyze a page for sales potential
33) Perform a technical web review
34) Set up conversion tracking
35) Aid in improving an AdWords campaign
36) Perform a technical site audit
37) Integrate AdWords onto a website
38) Provide Google Penguin recovery
39) Setup Analytics and Webmaster Tools
40) Provide an analytics report for a website
Warriors of words excel in this domain. Put your pen to the ultimate test as you
weave enthralling content for websites all over the world.
41) Write a company profile description
42) Write a Service description
43) Develop a professional biography
44) Write persuasive website content
45) Write a LinkedIn summary
46) Create a professional email template
47) Write a sales copy
48) Create a cover letter for job
49) Write a product description
50) Produce a game review
51) Create landing page content
52) Write an engaging blog article
53) Write a Tagline or Slogan
54) Guest Posts for a blog
55) Write a company about us page
56) Create a romance story
57) Write a script for a promotional video
58) Create a crowd funding campaign description
59) Create a short script
60) Write a joke for a blog
61) Ghostwrite a novel
62) Write erotica stories
63) Write a children’s short story
64) Create a business plan
65) Plan a short drama for your project
66) Create a horror story
67) Outline a research page
68) Write a short comedic story
69) Create Facebook marketing articles
Enter the spotlight as you craft convincing testimonials and construct intriguing
animations. Help businesses get their word out there through a growing and lively
platform while making a few bucks in the process.
70) Create a breaking news video
71) Plan an animated commercial video
72) Record a video testimonial
73) Be a professional sports video spokesman
74) Create an Upwork video
75) Create an explainer video
76) Make a Google search intro
77) Create a custom holiday video
78) Report breaking news outdoors
79) Create a 3D book trailer
80) Help plan and budget a commercial video
81) Create an online money making video
82) Produce a professional HD video for a business
83) Promote a business in a short video
84) Create a video for any niche
Editing & Post Production
85) Be a personal video editor
86) Remove any objects from a video
87) Create a music video
88) Record a webinar
89) Create a social network outro
90) Download and edit a video in 24 hours
91) Convert a video to any format
Animation & 3D
92) Create a whiteboard animation
93) Make an explainer video for a product
94) Develop an infographic video
95) Plan an engaging promo video for a business
96) Make an animated lyric video for a song
97) Create an app review video for iOS or Windows or Android
98) Create an eye catching cartoon animation
99) Add a 3D effect on a video
100) Make a promo video for a mobile app
How to get started on Fiverr
If you’re looking to start selling on Fiverr, the first thing you need to do is create a gig. A gig is simply an offer to do a task or provide a service for a certain price. For example, you could create a gig offering to design a logo for $5.
Once you’ve created your gig, you need to promote it. You can do this by sharing it on social media or other online platforms. You can also include keywords in your gig title and description so that people searching for specific services on Fiverr will be able to find your gig easily.
When someone orders your gig, you’ll need to deliver the completed work within the specified time frame. Once you’ve delivered the work and the buyer is happy with it, they’ll leave a positive review for you. This will help you attract more buyers in the future.
So if you’re looking to start selling on Fiverr, simply create a gig and start promoting it online. With a little effort, you can start earning money from home doing the things you love.
Fiverr tips and tricks
If you’re looking to make some extra money on Fiverr, here are some tips and tricks to help you get started.
First, take a look at the gigs that are already popular and see if you can offer a similar service. If you can’t find anything that’s similar to what you want to offer, try something unique that will stand out from the rest.
Once you’ve found a gig that you think will be successful, make sure to put together a professional profile and gig description. This will help potential buyers know what they’re getting when they purchase your gig.
When creating your gig, be sure to set a reasonable price. If your gig is priced too high, buyers may be turned off. However, if it’s priced too low, you won’t make as much money as you could. Try to find a happy medium that will work for both you and the buyer.
Finally, don’t forget to promote your gig! The more people who see it, the more likely you are to get sales. Use social media, forums, and other online platforms to get the word out about your gig. With a little effort, you can start making money on Fiverr
How to promote your Fiverr Gig
There are a few things you can do to promote your Fiverr gig and help it stand out from the crowd.
First, make sure your gig title is clear and descriptive. Potential buyers should be able to quickly understand what your gig is offering.
Next, add some keywords to your gig description so that it comes up in search results. Use terms that potential buyers are likely to search for.
Finally, add some images or videos to your gig page. This will help give buyers a better idea of what they can expect from your gig.
By following these tips, you can make your Fiverr gig more visible and attractive to potential buyers.
There are so many great ideas on this list that it’s impossible to pick just one! No matter what your skills or interests are, there’s sure to be a gig idea here that you can make your own. So get out there and start freelancing on Fiverr — you never know what amazing opportunities might come your way.